welcome

thank you for visiting my blog site..
My stories are about my experiences as an islander,
the postings of my activities reflect the life I live in a tropical island, the inspirations, the sea, the immersions,.. i hope to share these experiences for all viewers who share the same passion,... art!

all images posted here are the property of the artist, no reproductions allowed in any form without the permission or consent from the artist.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

workshop

I will be conducting sand art workshops with school children aged 7 to 11 years old. The materials are ready now in the workshop area, later at 2:00 pm this afternoon.
my student's output

fish pattern done by one of my students
I have been developing sand art since 2005 for the purpose of introducing alternative art materials for the impoverish children with talent, conventional materials are expensive nowadays, I hope through this, I could help enhance the children, lack of art materials should not be an excuse to the development of one's talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment