welcome

thank you for visiting my blog site..
My stories are about my experiences as an islander,
the postings of my activities reflect the life I live in a tropical island, the inspirations, the sea, the immersions,.. i hope to share these experiences for all viewers who share the same passion,... art!

all images posted here are the property of the artist, no reproductions allowed in any form without the permission or consent from the artist.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

breath

my wife and Athana-watercolor on paper, 1999
just got back from weekend off, I am supposed to be working on a small series' of watercolors, but the weather did not permitted, so since my computer has problems, I instead browse on my earlier works while spending time with my family..

The watercolor above is a painting of my wife taking a nap with my third child , Athana, painted in 2000, she's now 12 years old.
Athana



No comments:

Post a Comment