welcome

thank you for visiting my blog site..
My stories are about my experiences as an islander,
the postings of my activities reflect the life I live in a tropical island, the inspirations, the sea, the immersions,.. i hope to share these experiences for all viewers who share the same passion,... art!

all images posted here are the property of the artist, no reproductions allowed in any form without the permission or consent from the artist.

Monday, September 28, 2015

howdy

Its been almost three years, after checking again this blog of mine.
Many things happened in those 3 years of living a life-as artist, islander inhabitant.
Blame it on facebook. Honestly, fb mesmerized me I was drawn to it everyday, checking for messages and posts for updates, announcements, inquiries on my artworks, sales and exhibitions.
I boost my career as painter. I won many friends and collectors.
Many things did happenened. I just had my first solo show in the capital city of Manila. on September 12-24, 2015 in Art Galileia in Serendra, Bonofacio Global City in Taguig.

The show was blessed, my baptism of fire, through heavy downpour. The Diskurso Team, an independent art magazine online from the Philippines, covered my show. Here's the link to their page and the video:

http://www.diskurso.com/2015-09-18-decentralizing-nature.html#sthash.rVvPSA9S.dpbs


Many things have changed, I learned so many things about life, my path, and direction. My post will be different this time. I completely abandoned my previous styles. I am now expressing art that will define me as a person. I am driven now to create art that excites and engages my viewers by offering a different viewpoint. I will not create boring art again.

I'll br posting my new images in my next postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment