welcome

thank you for visiting my blog site..
My stories are about my experiences as an islander,
the postings of my activities reflect the life I live in a tropical island, the inspirations, the sea, the immersions,.. i hope to share these experiences for all viewers who share the same passion,... art!

all images posted here are the property of the artist, no reproductions allowed in any form without the permission or consent from the artist.

Friday, October 12, 2012

PALAWAN PURE By JONATHAN BENITEZ

PALAWAN PURE By JONATHAN BENITEZ

My personal collection of unshown, non-figurative  acrylics from the year 2008 were shown in this online gallery. The name is Peridot Online Gallery.This works were done on vellum paper with my favorite acrylics.
Same motif and subject matter were explored.
Expressing my relationship with the ocean environment.

The works are spontaneous, drips and dabs of paints were allowed to glide.I have no premeditated images in my head upon creating these works.Like a child, I let loose of all the strokes, let the accidents happen. Control were sometimes utilized to define or enhanced the shapes that appear.

The sea is what I always think of, after all the works were
done..images can be seen in this link:

http://www.todoentertainment.com/jonathan-benitez-l-peridot-online-gallery-l-todo--entertainment-com.ws#!idb=16608189&idpnl=ad&idart=96422&pg2=0&anc=BlogDetail16608189

yellow tide, 30x23 inches, acrylic on vellum paper

seashell and memories, 30x23 inches, acrylic on vellum paper

pink sunset, 30x23 inches, acrylic on vellum paper

low tide, 30x23 inches, acrylic on vellum paper

mangrove leaf, 30x23 inches, acrylic on vellum paper

1 comment: