welcome

thank you for visiting my blog site..
My stories are about my experiences as an islander,
the postings of my activities reflect the life I live in a tropical island, the inspirations, the sea, the immersions,.. i hope to share these experiences for all viewers who share the same passion,... art!

all images posted here are the property of the artist, no reproductions allowed in any form without the permission or consent from the artist.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sand Art Workshop Sept.2, 2012 Puerto Princesa City

One of my workshops in Dos Palmas Island Resort and Spa, Palawan.
The children enjoyed the new art medium I introduced to them, they were amazed that from lowly material called sand which is very abundant in their area could be used to create art .













little Indian girl showing her sand art bottle

new approach utilizing mostly lines, swirls and patterns are the usual norms of expression..



Here are some of the finished works...


sand on orange toned canvas

over wood panel

sand over found objects

empty red wine bottles
Samples from my studio using different surface, like canvas, glass bottles, and wood panel..


No comments:

Post a Comment