welcome

thank you for visiting my blog site..
My stories are about my experiences as an islander,
the postings of my activities reflect the life I live in a tropical island, the inspirations, the sea, the immersions,.. i hope to share these experiences for all viewers who share the same passion,... art!

all images posted here are the property of the artist, no reproductions allowed in any form without the permission or consent from the artist.

Monday, October 22, 2012

boat decoration


I was commissioned to decorate the boats hull, the designs reflect the island's living creatures, here's the images of the preparations..



preliminary sketches

sketch on the other panel

colors and under paintings..

halfway through the process

The finished two pieces works on panels to be installed on the passenger boat's facade (sorry, not familiar with boat architecture terms!). Done in enamel on panels, it will be installed when its dried..

this will be installed on the right side..

No comments:

Post a Comment