welcome

thank you for visiting my blog site..
My stories are about my experiences as an islander,
the postings of my activities reflect the life I live in a tropical island, the inspirations, the sea, the immersions,.. i hope to share these experiences for all viewers who share the same passion,... art!

all images posted here are the property of the artist, no reproductions allowed in any form without the permission or consent from the artist.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

watercolor day

My latest watercolors..



two coconuts, 38x27 cm on watercolor paper

island hopper, two coconuts, 38x27 cm on watercolor paper

boat at rest, 38x27 cm on watercolor paper

pump boats, El Nido,  38x27 cm on watercolor paper

trees and hills,  38x27 cm on watercolor paper

deserted beach, westcoast,   38x27 cm on watercolor paper

town scape,  38x27 cm on watercolor paper

tugboat, Honda Bay,  38x27 cm on watercolor paper

the hammock, 38x27 cm on watercolor paper
Can't seem to go out, the weather is bad, its raining a lot this past three days.The sun is up in the morning, but in the afternoon, its windy then comes the rain..I browse on my reference photos, seascapes and landscapes around town, so I used these image files to paint this watercolor suites...

No comments:

Post a Comment