welcome

thank you for visiting my blog site..
My stories are about my experiences as an islander,
the postings of my activities reflect the life I live in a tropical island, the inspirations, the sea, the immersions,.. i hope to share these experiences for all viewers who share the same passion,... art!

all images posted here are the property of the artist, no reproductions allowed in any form without the permission or consent from the artist.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

meanwhile

I cannot traverse the ocean, the sea is rough.The case is always like this, when the tropical typhoon is leaving the country, its tail will always hit this part of southern Philippines.Upon exit, the island suffer a heavy downpour.The moon should be bright tonight, but ominous clouds covered the midnight sky.


Helen's Garden, acrylic on canvas, 70 x 70 inches

In the ocean when its full moon, all marine creatures are blazing with beautiful colors.The rays of the moon are blanket of light to all species.



Turtle Song, acrylic on canvas, 34 x 26 inches, private collection

No comments:

Post a Comment