welcome

thank you for visiting my blog site..
My stories are about my experiences as an islander,
the postings of my activities reflect the life I live in a tropical island, the inspirations, the sea, the immersions,.. i hope to share these experiences for all viewers who share the same passion,... art!

all images posted here are the property of the artist, no reproductions allowed in any form without the permission or consent from the artist.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Faith



sway with the wind
After seven years of staying in an island resort  as resident artist, it still really hard to find an inspiration.I thought staying in an island could silent my screaming voice to look and search for subjects to become my focal point, but still I am drowned by familiar sights, that i see everyday..

I should have created a blog a long time ago but, everyday life here is distracting, even though there's an internet connection. Life itself is always manifesting in everything..even nature,..there is always start and end to everything.The cycle in its redundancy, become a common place, albeit monotonous.
The wind tonight is cold and stale, did chance empathize with me? or its a mockery that we all living things should be contented to sway with the wind?

My painting above I created in 2007 speaks well of my present condition..

No comments:

Post a Comment