welcome

thank you for visiting my blog site..
My stories are about my experiences as an islander,
the postings of my activities reflect the life I live in a tropical island, the inspirations, the sea, the immersions,.. i hope to share these experiences for all viewers who share the same passion,... art!

all images posted here are the property of the artist, no reproductions allowed in any form without the permission or consent from the artist.

Friday, October 19, 2012

previous acrylics

these works were done in the year 1999-2003..




portrait, 34x26 inches, sand and acrylic on canvas 1999

Dodong, 34x26 inches,  acrylic on canvas 1999

coral reef,  36x48 inches, paper collage and acrylic on canvas 2003

still life , 21x18 inches, acrylic on canvas 2012

instead of the typical flowers or immobile objects, my still life are ordinary thrown away everyday objects found floating or awashed in the beach..




fisherman's wife, 34x40inches, acrylic on canvas 2009

my portraits were not poignant, but ordinary persons I see everyday.Sun burned skin from daily toils are my kind of beauty, beauty from everyday struggle, to cope living in the sea.


fishclouds, 30x30 inches,  acrylic on board 2012

fisherman's wife, 36x48 inches, acrylic on canvas 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment